Saturday, January 4, 2014

2013: Favorite Places

2014! Welcome! 
 I'm so excited for this new year and all it will bring. I love looking back over the past year and reminiscing about all we accomplished/enjoyed/endured/overcome/explored/ate/on and on and on.  

We were able to explore all over the west this past year--many places that were new to us. 
There is nothing I love more than loading up the car and heading out on the road for adventure. 
We spent hours and hours in our tent this year--mountains, beach, desert, 
I explored Yosemite National Park for the first time--from the bottom of the valley to the tops of granite mountains. Our kids got to experience Yellowstone for the first time--Old Faithful in all her glory. Robby and I backpacked the coast with friends (my favorite trip of the year!) 
And so much more.....
(links to posts at bottom)
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com>www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.bloghouse.com

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I had to let you know I finally was able to purchase The Family Flavor with a Christmas gift card and made my first meal the next day. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Your pictures of food make me want to buy vintage utensils, beautiful dish clothes, and invited all of my friends over for a big meal.

I love the recipes but I also love Whitney's writing. What a great accomplishment for you both. I will be recommending this cookbook to any of my friends who are looking to cook more for their families and wanting something different.

Daniele @ We Know Stuff said...

This looks like the most amazing time ever! I would love to do this with my children :) Looking forward to reading your blog in the New Year!

Jason and Melisa said...

I just have to say that I LOVE your blog! And your life style! lol. I've lived in FL my whole life and, well, there really isn't much to do, I feel. But seeing your pictures and the adventures of your family have inspired me to look a little more into what adventures we can find in FL (because, unfortunately to me, we won't ever be leaving). But, I have to learn to enjoy where God has me and find adventure where I am. This Saturday is actually our first family adventure day. I'm pretty stoked about it. So, thank you!

Cheers for my first comment! LOL

Caitlin said...

Wow, this is awe-inspiring and just plain breathtaking. I can't even wrap my head around all the beauty your family saw and explored throughout the year. Looking forward to reading along with your adventures in 2014!

kasey said...

Backpacking the coast looks amazing. Could you let me know your guys' route/schedule? It looks way fun and I'd love to do it.

Seafood Recipes said...

This wwas great to read

Shannon Mackle said...

You can be cured from hsv-1 with herbal drugs.. from__________________ Robinsonbucler@[[ gmail….com]]