Tuesday, September 27, 2011

advertise with the little red house!


ads. I love ads. one little blip can say so much.
Screen shot 2011-09-26 at 9.02.41 PMScreen shot 2011-09-26 at 8.55.55 PMScreen shot 2011-09-26 at 8.57.13 PMScreen shot 2011-09-26 at 9.01.39 PMScreen shot 2011-09-26 at 9.09.02 PM

I would love to have your ad on The Little Red House!

If you have something you'd like to advertise, 
The Little Red House
would love to help promote you!
Artists, bloggers, makers-of-awesome things, designers, photographers, shop owners, writers, entrepreneurs....whatever you may be, we'd love to have you!

Please email me sheenajibson at gmail for (super duper low) rates for the Holiday Season, sponsorship info, or any questions you may have, like, "where can I get myself one of those vitamin donuts, followed by clothes for chubbies"?

Also. I have had a small handful of people ask if I would ever offer a calendar for sale, with photos from the blog. Is this something that anyone besides my mother and grandmother would be interested in?
 Let me know......thanks!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

OK, that shirt ad is the awesomest! All I can think of when I look at the guy sitting down fixing the camera with his sexist stare is "I'm... Ron... Burgundy?"

SHARM said...

Hi I love the idea of making the calendar I think with the photographs you have taken it will be really cool...

Hannah Nicole said...

I love the calendar idea! that would be sooooo perfect. and those ads make me laugh!

Unknown said...

love the calendar idea :) i would totally be happy with your etsy shop being back.

Ashley said...

Vitamin donuts!!!!!! Best ad EVER.

Ang said...

bahaha - where do you find these ads?! hilarious! :)

Kayla said...

a calendar with your photos would be a wonderful idea!

Nellie and Jason said...

oh.my.gosh...I love those ads. Laughed out loud...kids giving me strange looks...awesome.

Rachael said...

I wish ads were still like that! Those are awesome!

Anonymous said...

yes. to the calendar question. definitely yes.

Crave Studio said...

I would definitely buy a calendar!

kassidi bridge said...

3 vitamin donuts and a calandar please. heck make it a dozen.

Courtney said...

Chubbies! Gosh so funny! I would love a calendar that is an awesome idea please make one!

Caro Peguero said...

oh my goodness a CALENDAR?! that is brilliant! i would be first in line to purchase that... i LOVE your photography and constantly wish i could print it out and adorn my room/house/life with it.