Wednesday, September 21, 2011

ch-ch-changes

radiator charlies, my favorite
...

Since the beginning of the year, I have been posting about tiny steps we can all take day by day become just a little bit healthier. I've loved writing the posts--but even more, I've loved all the comments I've got on the subject. You people are SMART! I have learned so much and got so many great ideas from you all, thank you!

Here are the topics we've covered, starting with my super awkward 6th grade self:


I would like to continue our "discussions", but thought I'd ask what YOU would like to talk more about? 
My family and I have come along way in living a healthier lifestyle over the past few years, but I know there is always room for improvement. I love sharing what we've learned, and hearing from all of you. 

So tell me, 
what are some more healthy living topics you'd like to talk about? 
If you have a question I feel like I can answer, I'll post about it! 
If you boggle my mind, I'll turn it over to my super smart facebook friends to help you out!

let me know what you think....I can't wait to hear it!

16 comments:

gina said...

I need some healthy food ideas for traveling with my two young kids (ages 3 and 6). I'm sick of fast food! Thanks!

CarrieLovesKeith said...

I'd love to know more about using foods and natural stuff to fight illness, especially with my three young boys, who are constantly exposed to illness at school. So... how do you do it, Sheena? Are you into homeopathy, and if so, what do you give your kids?

And, thank you SO much for the wonderful information you have already provided... I have learned so much and am SO inspired by you! :)

Emily said...

Healthy school sack lunches and snacks on the go.

Kellie said...

WHAT the heck! I am SO excited to be discovering your blog at this time in my life. I'm excited to learn.

Rach said...

how to eat healthy on a small budget!

eden greer said...

Your tips and challenges are awesome, and many of them stick with me when I dont "feel" like running and when I am grocery shopping. Do you have any special meal planning tips? What are some key food items you always have on hand?

Megan said...

mmm yes eating healthy on a budget! (what to pay more for, what to make yourself, etc)

Megan said...

mmm yes eating healthy on a small budget! what to spend/skimp on, what to make yourself, etc. thanks! (PS I LOVE your healthy living posts!)

Anonymous said...

organic things to splurge on, and what to skip.

Unknown said...

those tomatoes are making my mouth water. lovely post.

www.ithinkijustbloggedmyself.co.uk

Anonymous said...

What vitamins do I really need to be taking if I'm already eating a well balanced diet? Which vitamins do you recommend specifically?

Beautiful tomatoes!

Kimberley said...

Oh my gosh, your photography makes me swoon. Such gorgeous light.

Stephanie said...

I just wanted to thank you for these posts. Your honesty and humor are encouraging and your desire to be healthy inspires me!

A few years ago I really enjoyed running and would do so on a regular basis. I fell out of the habit (and out of shape) and have struggled to enjoy running ever since.

My husband recently started a running small group at our church. On a weekly basis, somewhere between 6 to 10 of us meet to run together at a local park complete with trails (my favorite way to run!). It's been incredibly motivating, and I'd love to hear more about your running experiences.

I'd also like to hear more about healthy snacking as that seems to be when I eat the worst.

Thanks again!

Ainsley said...

I'd love to read about your pregnancy stories. How much you gain? How much you exercise? What kinds of foods you eat and avoid? How you get your body back? And how long that took? And any other tips. Thanks!

Janssen said...

It's taken me a while to work my way through all these posts, but it's been so fun to read them. Thanks for all the effort you've put into them.

Whitney Lane said...

These are such awesome links! Thanks for compiling them... you're an inspiration! :)