If you're on Instagram you've likely seen the little 5 Things game going around where you're supposed to share a picture + 5 random facts.
I thought I'd share here.....and then share a few extras for the blog.
1. My graduating high school class had 37 students.
2. I tried very hard for a few years to be a city girl, but I am a country girl at heart....I long to get back to my roots.
3. I have never been further East than Wyoming. This needs to change. (we are always traveling up and down THIS side of the country.....we need to move laterally next time!)
4. I knew my husband for 6 months the day we got married.....but hey! We are still here, alive and well.
5. I love the smell of fresh cut hay, cows, and skunk (see #2)
6. Yes, my bathroom is pink.
7. I grew up with my (boy) cousins and all their (boy) friends. I have played every sport and feel happiest and most comfortable when I'm doing something physical.
8. I want my own bees.
9. I loved college. I LOVED taking tests. I want to go back for more school and study environmental science.
10. I like long drives. I will drive across the country some day (this would help with #3)
11. I'm turning 30 in exactly one week. ONE WEEK!! I am so excited....let's get these 20s over with!
Feel free to share your 5 Things on your own blog or on Instagram!
and don't forget to tag your weekend photos #howweweekend