Thursday, January 10, 2013

how we weekend

Last Saturday we braved 11° temperatures and headed out for a few hours to enjoy the snow. The trails were pretty packed down (but more snow is happening NOW!) but it was just nice to get out and escape our dirty winter air.

I only had my camera out for a few minutes.....just too cold....so here are your three pictures
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com


and a few more from my phone.....
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.comwww.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
In November I started the #novemberthanks project on Instagram and LOVED seeing all of your photos of what you are thankful for. I've decided I want to get nosy again and ask to see what your weekends look like! 

Tag your weekend photos #howweweekend on instagram
so we can all see what you are up to. 
Every few weeks I'll select a few of my favorites to show on the blog.
www.inthelittleredhouse.blogspot.com
Our weekend calls for more snow and temps threatening to drop below zero....so it just might be spent by the fire with blankets and cocoa. What will you be doing? 
Can't wait to see your #howweweekend !
find me @_sheenarae on instagram

10 comments:

Eleanor said...

I'm jealous of your cold temps. We are supposed to hit record warm highs this weekend in NJ.
Since I am horribly addicted to Instagram, you can bet your bottom dollar that you will be seeing #howweweekend all right....brace yourself! ;)

summer said...

so pretty!

Ang said...

love that first pic! ...and the last IG project was so fun - I found myself wanting to post #novemberthanks well past november! :)

Anonymous said...

The temp keeps dropping here too, so you'll likely find us hiding inside more as well. I love this project. "For the weekend" posts with a bunch of websites linked drive me crazy. I want to be offline, really {{doing}} something. I've been wanting to highlight weekday activities on my blog too. I know it's hard with work, school, life, etc.; but more {{real life}} throughout the week is worth it - like your littles making art in the mornings. I just love that.

Julia said...

oh i miss the little bit of snow we had the chance to enjoy. your family is so sweet!

Val said...

It is in the 70's here in Ga. Should be colder. Would love to have snow but we have rain.

Unknown said...

So pretty! I would love some snow! We only get a little bit in Oklahoma.

Derek Riley said...

Great post. Love the photos! :)

Unknown said...

Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Buy real instagram followers

Unknown said...

I must say, I thought this was a pretty interesting read when it comes to this topic. Liked the material. . . Buy real instagram followers