Monday, May 3, 2010

it's roid week!!!

the next generation.

I have 7 polaroid cameras.

seven.

why?

why not.

but I only have six precious exposures left in my trusty SX-70 Sonar Onestep.

Polaroid film production was stopped (NO!).....but then thankfully started up again thanks to the Impossible Project. Film is back in the making.....but until it comes down a bit in price (or I win the lottery that I always forget to play) I'm left with my 6 shots, my fuji instax (not the same), and my broken heart.

A bit dramatic?

perhaps.

In celebration of Roidweek, I thought I'd splurge with a shot. I may break out the instax later this week for some instant developing gratification.....we'll see.

If you have a polaroid, and some film to spare--get out and shoot this week!!! Or send it to me....operators are standing by.


4 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

hahah when i saw the "roid week" title i thought you were going to confess to us all that you had hemmoroids or something. hahaha. phew!

Jenny said...

I have one! NO film.

You Are My Fave said...

I have four and I thought that was a lot. I just gave in and ordered some more SX-70 film and the silver film. I'm addicted.

Anonymous said...

geez louise -- 7 polaroid cameras? oh, i'm jealous! :)

i bought a polaroid land camera from a garage sale last summer for $1. it makes great room decor, but it would be great to use it one day soon.. hopefully. i'm happy to hear that film production is on.