Monday, May 3, 2010

over the weekend....

....I don't have too many photos to show for it....but it really was a doozy.

We spent hours organizing and dejunking our laundry room/storage room/cave of wonders. And by "we" I mean mostly "me", and by "organizing" I mean getting distracted and looking through old photos and college papers.

We spent hours building shelves and organizing the garage. And by "we" I mean mostly Robby, especially after I almost touched a dead mouse and freaked out quietly left the scene.

It may appear as though we made delicious pizza....more on that later this week, I need your help.

Oh--and I met with my team for this race next month.....I cannot WAIT!!

we are pooped...

the end.

9 comments:

Marcina said...

Lovely pics! I totally love the last one! It's just so cute :)

A Beautiful Life said...

ok I don't normally advertise, but I found this website with GREAT recipes and it has the absolute BEST pizza dough and sauce recipe..it has some wheat flour in the dough too which makes it hearty and yummy. I really is one of the best ever, and baked on the pizza stone, it's near perfection, we've made it almost every weekend since I found it..real mozzarella we shred ourselves makes this pizza the yummiest!! Check it out here, seriously your family will LOVE it!

http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2010/02/homemade-pizza-new-and-improved.html

and I wish I could sleep like your cutie patootie..but not just for a nap..for like forever..lol

gram said...

.. love the 'bowl of blueberries'.. and the sweet baby girl.Do you have your 'tulip pics' in the print form...they are so pretty..

Hannah Mayo said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Mmm now I want some blueberries :)

abi porter said...

i simply adore your blog. (it is honestly one i look forward to reading most)

and if we met, i feel like we'd be great friends. darn opposite sides of the country!

Unknown said...

You're funny. :) I'm loving the way you string words and photos together for your lovely posts. :) And wishing we had blueberries the size of apricots here, too!!

robin said...

hey, i'm doing ragnar too. it's gonna be c r a z y!

siniann said...

I love the blueberry picture, can you tell how you took it? with focus on the blueberries and backround is blurred? I have been trying this ages, and don't find the way to do it.

Thanks! Sini

Anonymous said...

Wow, that last picture is stunning!