Thursday, October 14, 2010

make my day....

Who makes your day? 

He makes my day. 

The little 5(and a half!) year old boy who gives the best hugs, tells the silliest stories, and isn't afraid to give me extra kisses in front of his friends before school. 

He makes my day. 

He is constantly giving me little notes that he writes, and today it came at just the right time. 
jonahsnote copy
translation: "I love you too and thanks for the note"

(we share notes on expired polaroid film with dry erase markers:)





your turn:
________________makes my day



9 comments:

Anneliese said...

my baby boy, grabbing his (newly found) toes. all snuggled in his feetsy jammies.

the crew said...

watching my toddler toddle makes my day!

Hannah Mayo said...

My little guy makes my day too.
The way he'll walk up to me and say "mama", and reach to be picked up, and then cuddles into my neck... it melts me every time.

Unknown said...

my family! :)
books!

so many things! :)

Shannon said...

Playing choo choos with my 2 year old makes my day.

Reading books with my 4 year old makes my day.

Chocolate cupcakes with homemade peanut butter frosting make my day.

A clean house makes my day. (but not very many of my days because it's not clean for very many days)

Sunshine makes my day!

Unknown said...

my little button bentley makes my day. BUT today, a phone call from one of my best friends ever saying that she is pregnant after trying for three years REALLY makes my day.

KrisiJohnson said...

A morning workout and breakfast date with my best friend/roommate....

Cherish Stockdale said...

a helpful husband makes my day!

Anna said...

my classroom full of four-year-olds