Tuesday, February 9, 2010

get your thrift on....

......at Abode!

It is by far my favorite little thrift store in the area......overflowing with goodness! You will find yourself wanting everything, and there is no way you're leaving this place empty handed!
( I picked up a few books (sister you will laugh so hard when you see!) and old blue jars:)

There is a new sale every week--stop by this week for 20% off anything "flowered". Follow their blog and get an extra 10% off!



1720 S 900 E
Salt Lake City

See you there!!

12 comments:

crissy // mama boss said...

Ooh, I'm gonna have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation. :)

summer said...

i would go absolutely crazy here. i bet you'd need a few hours to truly shop this place. luckie!

gram said...

..looks familiar.. only tidier...

Jackie Norris said...

Um, I need to go there. Soon.

abode said...

Sheena, you're my hero!! Thanks for coming to abode Saturday - it was so fun to meet you and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cherish Stockdale said...

WOW!! That place looks amazing, I am so jealous...wish we had one that was that good! I bet you can spend the entire day just browsing!!

cara lou said...

Daaang! How can I wait until summer to get back up there? :(

The photos are so so pretty.

Natalie said...

Wow, and I found myself thinking I could run over there before school gets out....and then I realize, DOROTHY, you aren't in Kansas anymore!

Nichole said...

So gorgeous! I love thrift shops. They are always full of unexpected treasures and goodies. I wish I lived close to this one.

kathleen Jibson said...

You are a wonderful advertizement for this cut little store. Why does Calif. have to be so very far away. I want to be there RIGHT NOW!! I'ts killing me.

Unknown said...

that is my dream thrift store heaven

marta said...

ooh lovely. am a big fan of 'home again'.. i think i'd love this place too. thanks for the head's up.