Wednesday, November 10, 2010

day ten


...

I am thankful for my feet.
one of them is flat.
they have broken nails, 
and calloused toes.
but I love them. 
they take me here, 
and there. 
they have ran hundreds of miles. 
they have walked even more.
they take me to my babies rooms in the middle of the night. 
they like to dance. 
they don't like socks.
they allow me to stand up straight. 
they love warrior two.
they long to be outside in the grass,
or in the sand. 
thankyou. 
feet.

What are YOU thankful for today?

3 comments:

halley said...

I am thankful for my feet as well! And my nice shoes that protect and support them.

Speaking of shoes- your boots are incredible!!! Where did you find them?! (if you don't mind me asking :) )

sheena said...

thank you:)

I got them on Amazon!

Bianca said...

I don't like wearing socks either. Love this!