Monday, November 22, 2010

day twenty two



datenight

I am thankful for spur of the moment date nights!!
I am thankful for AWESOME FRIENDS who take our kids into the wee hours of the morning so we can go watch Harry Potter late Friday  night.
I am thankful for mint m&ms.......best movie snack ever!
And I will say it, I am thankful for Harry Potter. 
It's true, I loved it!
Best HP movie yet--so entertaining and very well done.
I am so thankful we only have to wait until July to see Part 2!!

go see it!!


What are YOU thankful for today?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your shoes in this picture. i am jealous from friends i have heard hp is the best yet. and mint m&ms, now i have a sudden urge to eat anything chocolate.

Teachinfourth said...

I'm thankful for a camera, an awesome brother and sister-in-law, and five days left of vacation.

Shannon said...

I am thankful for date nights too! We just got back from seeing HP. It was great! More intense than I was expecting, but also so great. I can't wait for the final installment! Can you believe this week is Thanksgiving too? I'm still kind of freaking out about how quickly it came.

gram said...

... why is my little grand dottie dressed like it's summer? .. don't forget to pack your warmest coats when you come for Thanksgiving,,,,

summer said...

cute!! i love that you guys did HP. i cannot wait to see it! and i love your outfit, too. adorable hair, as usual!

Kandice said...

Oh I love HP, too! I'm so excited to see it! That park bench looks like Jordan Commons, that's where the husband and I are going to see it. We'll make the voyage down there so we can get some fries and a shake and watch the movie at the same time, love it. So I'm thankful for cars to get us there.

A Beautiful Life said...

um, i'll only go on dates now if i look uber cutey. which means i prolly won't be goin' on a date for awhile. ;p glad you had fun!