Tuesday, November 2, 2010

day two

i voted.
ivoted

I am thankful that I can.
(am I the only one a little bit tempted to write my own name in on one or two slots??)
I am thankful to be an American. 
Does that make you want to sing "And I'm proud to be an American.....where at least I know I'm freeeeeee!"......
you know that song. 
Why does it always make me laugh? 
Maybe because for some reason I picture whoever the guy that sings it, to look a little bit like 
don't judge me, ok?

I am also very thankful for my flannel old navy shirt (pictured)
I think I wear it close to 100 hours out of the week.
it is that amazing.

aren't you excited for 28 more days of this thankful business?? I sure am.

What are you thankful for today?

7 comments:

banananutmeg said...

I voted. Honestly, I didn't care a whole lot about the issues on the ballot, this time around, but I do care about getting my sticker. So, yeah. I voted.

My state needs all the conservative votes it can get.

Unknown said...

family and extended family today. i am so glad i have them in my life. i love that shirt of yours!

gram said...

.. thankful the elections are over and maybe something good will come out of it!

Kimberly June said...

Voted. Got my sticker. Grateful the negative ads are over for a while!

http://kjbehavior.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachelle said...

i totally just bought that flannel at old navy today. really, i did. :)

Amanda said...

I voted! It always makes me thankful to know that I have the freedom to vote in my country since so many people don't get the chance to in their own country. I have a voice here!