Wednesday, April 7, 2010

spring fever


I have it....do you?
And it's baaaaaaaaaaad.

I'll be taking the next few days off....just a teensy weensy little break--we'll be playing and soaking up the sun....and I hope you'll be doing the same!!

Just a few of my favorite blogs to keep you entertained for the next few days:

need to bake something yummy? honey and jam
beautiful words and beautiful-er photos? mocking bird
really pretty things that you will want to buy? you are my fav
beautiful and simple photos? abbey try again
amazing amazing photos? from me to you
pretty vintage finds? bricolage life
yummy food and yummier photos? smitten kitchen

and that should keep you busy for a little bit (I'll be tweeting if you really miss me:)

Be back soon!!!



7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I definitely have it bad, and we woke up to snow again today, argh. Have lots of fun on your getaway, soak up some sun for me.
theprairiegirl.com

Jalene said...

i have it way bad too!!! i need warmth. i'm sick of this snow stuff!

austin-sara.blogspot.com said...

I just read through all of your latest posts....just love them all, and especially the Easter pics.

Tiffany said...

get well soon! it seems like there is no one left that hasn't got some form of spring flu (including me in the lot).
i love your blog by the way! and really nice links!

cpcable said...

It is time for spring, indeed! I haven't commented here before, but I wanted you to know that I look forward to reading all of your posts. Head on over to my blog today...I have something for you! :)

Amanda said...

oh goodness, me too.
i have never wanted warm weather and flowers so bad.
thanks for the kind words :)

Jenny said...

not sure how I stumbled on to your blog. I have to let you know how cute it really is. The recipes look very yummy, hope you don't mind if I copy a few to try on my family this next week. I promise not to post them on my blog or give them away.

Jenny
http://www.jfavorites.blogspot.com/