Monday, March 5, 2012

insta-roadtrip

driving to big basin state park, california
bb1 copy
We've been busy! 
driving, driving,
and more driving. 
aaaaallll the way down to the coast for a dr's visit. 
With the kids playing at grandma's house, 
we went off to play on our own-
in the redwoods at Big Basin.
We camped out (of course there were s'mores), 
ran through the forrest, 
and took one billion photos......more coming soon. 

here are a few of the roadtrip from my phone.
from salt lake city to our tiny tent cabin in the forrest
road trip insta
....more soon

10 comments:

Mar Espinal said...

Great pics!! Looks like you had lots of fun :)

Kimmie said...

Love all of your photos from your road trip...looks like you had a wonderful time! Can't wait to see and read more!

Lisa said...

Looks like fun! Great pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! I need a road trip right about now.

Laura said...

YES, I'm dreaming up our own California road trip...probably do it in May. I love what you guys do. :)

Kaitlyn Luce said...

Lovely photos. I can't believe how incredible they turned out from your phone!

Book Club Girls said...

Love the pics, love the blog. Any reason your whole posts aren't showing up on google reader anymore?

Elise said...

Those cupcakes look so delicious!

Tara said...

So for some reason I thought Big Basin sounded like a place in Utah and I was like, "WHERE is that? I have to go there!" Now I get it...
The pictures you put on FB look like a magical forest, so pretty.

Kaitlin said...

You two are just too cute :)