Wednesday, September 4, 2013

IT'S HERE!!!

The Family Flavor Cookbook


It's official......you can order your copy of 
The Family Flavor right NOW!!!

Order HERE on Amazon

We have worked so hard on this project and are beyond excited to share it with you! 
Lots of cookbook goodness, fun facts, photos, and all kinds of great Family Flavor stuff coming next week. If you have any questions for Whitney and I about the book, ask them here and we will have a little Q&A next week. 

thank you thank you thank you!

9 comments:

twinsontherun said...

Congrats! How exciting!
How many test runs does a recipe take before it's cook book quality and ready to be seen by the world?
Are your first photos from 2 1/2 years ago different than your later ones due to learning a lot along the way?

in dreams said...

congratulations!! it looks so great - i can't wait to get a copy! :)

Ashley said...

The cover shot is BEAUTIFUL. Huge congratulations to you BOTH! I know how much hard work went into this book and I cannot wait to get my hands on a copy. Time to celebrate, lady!!

Nicki Woo said...

Looks so great! Congrats to you:)

Kimber said...

wooo! way to go ladies!

Clandestine Road said...

Congratulations! I just ordered two; one for me, one for my dad. Can't wait!

tau und tauschön said...

WOHOO!

Robyn said...

Looks a lovely book - great photos!

T said...

Just ordered. Looks beautiful and I can't wait to start cooking some new meals for my family!