(see apricot here)
this is the easiest "recipe" I could ever share.
1. Purchase strawberries.
2. Feel sorry for yourself that you no longer live in California, minutes from a strawberry stand, where you are convinced sells the world's best strawberries.
(step 2 is optional)
3. Wash berries
4. Hull and half berries.
5. "measure". You don't need to measure at all--I just did this for he purpose of telling you how much I used (about 5 cups). But use however many you have.
5 cups of strawberries = about a pan and a half of fruit leather.
6. Cook on low heat for about 15 minutes. Give them a few good mashes so the juices come out.
Add a bit of honey (few TBS) if you're not using those amazing strawberry-stand berries.
8. Pour and spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
9. Put in the oven at 150° for 6-8 hours, until leather peels away easily from parchment.
10. Using kitchen scissors, cut into rectangles, and roll them up. (you can even leave them on the parchment and roll them)
11. Or just eat them right away.